As 2022 winds down, we recently held our last Learning Series webinar of the year. The focus was on you — our customers — and your ARchitect questions and needs.
In addition to the Q&A, we also shared key ARchitect highlights, milestones and new features from the past year. In 2022, we released many important enhancements to meet and anticipate your evolving analyst and influencer relations needs. You can review them in the video below, and check out the brief descriptions below that.
Some of our most popular offerings and enhancements from 2022 include:
- ARchitect Interactions for Google Workspace, our much-anticipated Google add-on. Connect ARchitect to your Gmail inbox and Google Calendar to bring analyst and influencer interaction data directly into ARchitect.
- Analyst Portal updates. Analyst Portals serve as a digital one-stop-shop for your analysts — enabling them to access timely, curated information about your company, products, events and more. We recently made it even easier for analysts to discover your portal and request access.
- Event Manager Scheduling Assistant. This functionality makes planning analyst events even easier. Use it to easily coordinate meetings between your executives and the analysts and influencers at your event. The calendar view gives instant visibility into meetings booked (who, when, where), so you can eliminate scheduling conflicts and improve organization. (Check out how Oracle used this to help drive success at CloudWorld this year.)
- Premium Content additions. We added five additional firms — ARC Advisory Group, Counterpoint, Dash Network, Enterprise Strategy Group (ESG) and Wainhouse — to our Premium Content database this year. In addition, we now track Gartner Peer Insights media mentions within Premium Content as well.
- ServicePlus weekly content notifications. Users of our ServicePlus offering, which provides AR operations support, can now subscribe to weekly updates, where we deliver an overview of recent activities from their key analysts and influencers. These formatted reports can be used for planning and shared with key stakeholders as well.
- Custom Influencers managed service offering. Here, we regularly research the non-analyst influencers our users add (or ask us to add) to ARchitect, to ensure their relevance and accuracy.
- Expanded Knowledge Base. If you need support, we’re always available. You do have self-service options too! Our expanded and searchable Knowledge Base contains how-to articles to help you get the most from ARchitect. You can also access case studies for inspiration, product release notes and our Learning Series videos directly from the Knowledge Base.
Do you have questions about any of these capabilities and features, and how to use them in your program? As always, we’re here to help – please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And many thanks to our users for their feedback and ideas this year! We look forward to serving you and your influencer management needs in the year ahead. Happy Holidays!