ARchitect Interactions for Outlook
ARchitect Add-In for Outlook 2021
ARInsights’ ARchitect Interactions for Outlook makes planning and tracking analyst interactions quick and easy. With this integration, and while working in Outlook, you can now:
- Add calendar appointments directly to ARchitect.
- Add analyst emails to ARchitect, for real-time viewing by team members.
- Link emails with analyst meetings in ARchitect, when applicable.
- Add important interaction details, such as analysts, participants, meeting types, projects and coverages, to ARchitect.
- Add new analysts and participants to an existing ARchitect interaction.
- Easily access ARchitect with direct links to the interaction.
- Delete canceled meetings using ARchitect Interactions, and they’re automatically removed from ARchitect.
To learn more about how to download and use the add-in, be sure to follow along with our tutorial.
ARchitect Add-In for Outlook 2010, 2013, and 2016
The Add-in makes working with analysts much faster and easier. It allows you to work seamlessly between Outlook and ARchitect increasing your productivity by eliminating duplicate efforts.
- Synchronizes any Outlook appointment with an ARchitect interaction, enabling easier interaction entry and forward planning without maintaining two separate calendars.
- Synchronizes emails to ARchitect and automatically maintains the entire email conversation as a single thread in ARchitect – building a corporate memory and allowing you to reference the entire conversation history in one click.
- Provides access to your “My Analyst Groups” in Outlook as a contact list and in your address book giving you quick and easy access to real time information.