November 2, 2023 — Quick and insightful analytics and reporting are critical to any analyst relations (AR) program — helping to monitor progress, demonstrate AR’s value and, in turn, secure greater buy-in from internal stakeholders. Because many AR professionals rely and report on key metrics to drive decision-making, we have rolled out brand new analytics capabilities in ARchitect, powered by Microsoft’s leading Power BI business intelligence platform, to further equip users with high-impact, ready-to-use interactive reports and charts.
You can generate and access these new reports and dashboards on our newly launched Analytics pages in ARchitect! (Check out today’s press release on the news here.) This new area of the platform allows you to gain more insights from your data and greater control over how you visualize your data. You can:
- Get more insights. We’ve added 15+ interactive reports, each with multiple visualizations, so you can quickly and easily identify trends and patterns.
- Slice data to fit your needs. You can customize your Analytics pages by way of filters, report types and drill-down options.
- Evaluate traction & deliver actionable intelligence. Use business intelligence (BI) to drive strategies and better understand what’s working and what’s not.
- Easily visualize data points. Report on key metrics in the matter of minutes with easy, powerful capabilities powered by Power BI.
Analytics pages — and the PowerBI reporting powering them — are now available to all users. To get started, simply log in to your account, and click on the “Analytics” tab in the top menu. Here you will see Analytics pages for interactions, content, projects, and Analyst Portal. Select ServicePlus customers will also be able to see Analytics pages for custom reporting needs as well.
For more information on how to start using the new Analytics pages and easily slice and dice and drill down into your data, follow along with this video from our VP of Customer Experience, Crystal Golightly.
Our enhanced reporting and data visualization capabilities reflect your feedback! To make reporting easier and better for you, we surveyed our customers and incorporated easy-to-use, powerful business intelligence functionality that satisfies a range of common AR and influencer relations use cases. Here are a few specific examples of how you can supercharge the way you:
- Monitor & analyze your analyst and other influencer activities
- Track interaction history broken out by analyst tier
- Identify trends in competitive intelligence (via Share of Voice reporting)
- Correlate analyst engagement with coverage and outcomes
- Evaluate project success and identify gaps in progress
- Determine best practices for content strategies & analyst adoption on the Analyst Portal
- And much more…
We encourage you to try out our new powerful Analytics pages; let us know what you think or ask any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What’s next for Analytics pages?
We’re continuously working on new ways to improve the Analytics pages to make your deliverables insightful and visually engaging. In the coming months, we’ll be adding even more pages to make it even easier for you to interpret your data, customize your reporting and charts, share them with others, and collaborate with colleagues. Stay tuned for more updates!