New Dashboards, Charts and Reports Are Powered by Power BI — Enabling AR Pros to Report on Activity in More Flexible Ways and Make Data-Driven Decisions to Drive AR Success
Needham, MASS. — November 2, 2023 — ARInsights, provider of the market-leading SaaS platform for managing analyst relations (AR) and B2B influencer relations programs, today unveiled enhanced reporting and data visualization capabilities in its ARchitect AR productivity software. Immediately available to all ARchitect users, the new interactive Analytics pages are powered by Power BI, Microsoft’s industry-leading business intelligence platform, and empower AR professionals to get more from their data — so they can turn insights into action.
Analyst relations professionals often rely on data and metrics reporting to evaluate and refine program strategies, demonstrate traction and value, and secure greater buy-in across the business. Recent research from the Institute of Influencer and Analyst Relations (IIAR>) shows that top AR key performance indicators (KPIs) — rated “very important” by AR professionals worldwide — include report rankings (73%), insights gained (46%) and analyst coverage (41%).
But manually crunching data around these metrics and others, and identifying patterns, can be time-consuming and difficult. ARchitect’s new Analytics pages, accessible through the new Analytics menu item, include numerous pre-configured, out-of-the-box reports and charts with intuitive, interactive functionality — enabling users to easily answer key questions about their AR program performance and ARchitect data. With underlying Power BI capabilities, AR pros can use filters, drill-down and drill-through options, and other reporting features to quickly visualize information, “slice and dice” data, gain deeper insights and identify trends.
The new functionality expands on ARchitect’s existing reporting capabilities — giving AR pros the power to display their data in more (and more flexible) ways and get even more granular, as their needs dictate. When accessing the Analytics pages through ARchitect’s top menu, users will see drop-down options to view a variety of reports, charts and graphs, relating to:
- Interactions with analysts and other key influencers
- Content (both content saved to ARchitect by users, as well as analyst mentions tracked in Premium Content across research, blogs, quotes in the media and social media, and peer review data)
- Projects (for users of ARchitect’s standard projects functionality and Project Manager add-on)
- Analyst Portal (for users of Analyst Portal, a central information hub and digital “one-stop shop” for analysts and influencers)
- ServicePlus (visible to select customers of ARInsights’ ServicePlus AR operational support)
“The reports and insights generated through ARchitect’s Power BI integration are crucial to T-Mobile’s analyst relations program. It’s how we showcase our value and provide the business rationale to secure support for additional AR activities, interactions and campaigns,” said Henry Chalian, head of analyst relations for T-Mobile.
A variety of reporting options enable AR pros to:
- Monitor and analyze activities with analysts and other influencers
- Track interaction history broken out by analyst tier, coverage group and more
- See how their company’s analyst mentions across mediums stack up against competitors’ via Share of Voice reporting
- Correlate analyst engagement with coverage and outcomes
- View trends in customer reviews across sites like G2 and PeerSpot to better identify potential references
- Evaluate project success and identify gaps in progress
- Report on influencer adoption, engagement and activity on their Analyst Portal, and determine best practices for Portal content
- And more
“Metrics reporting is a task that analyst relations professionals need to do, but they can struggle to find the time and the right way to analyze and present the information,” said ARInsights CEO Andy Zimmerman. “ARInsights has always strived to put actionable insights at AR pros’ fingertips — so they can spend more time executing on those insights. And with our new analytics capabilities, we’re now bringing best-of-breed business intelligence into ARchitect, so users can benefit from beautiful visualizations and more powerful reporting that helps move their programs forward.”
For more information about ARchitect Analytics, please see www.arinsights.com/analytics.
Founded in 2004 and backed by Polaris Growth Fund, ARInsights provides the market-leading SaaS platform for managing analyst relations (AR) and B2B influencer relations programs. Our flagship solution, ARchitect, along with multiple complementary products, enables hundreds of leading companies to increase awareness and enhance knowledge-sharing with all the analysts and other industry experts who influence their business. ARInsights helps measurably improve the efficiency and productivity of AR professionals every day. For more information, visit www.arinsights.com.