Founded in 2004 and backed by Polaris Growth Fund, ARInsights provides the market-leading SaaS platform for B2B technology companies to manage their analyst relations (AR) programs. Our flagship solution, ARchitect, along with multiple complementary products, enables hundreds of leading companies to increase awareness and enhance knowledge-sharing with all the industry analysts that influence their business. ARInsights helps measurably improve the efficiency and productivity of AR professionals every day.
About the Role
We are looking to grow our Engineering team with the addition of an experienced software engineer. Reporting to the CTO, you will have a direct impact on the future architecture of our web applications. In this role, it is expected that you will be passionate about building performant, user-friendly web experiences at enterprise scale, while helping to grow and maintain our existing solutions.
You’ll be responsible for helping execute the company’s plans to modernize ARInsights’ solutions for analyst relations while also realizing our vision to create an easy-to-use, state-of-the-art B2B influencer management platform.
- Support current applications
- Create and implement new enhancements
- Mentor junior developers
- Keep up-to-date on current tech
- Help to define and scope new development tasks
- 3+ years of front-end experience (Angular preferred)
- C# experience (Framework and Core)
- Entity Framework (EF Core)
- SQL experience a plus
- Doesn’t shy away from a challenge!
- Has a desire to continuously learn and iterate on code
- Proactive team player with positive/can-do attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Quick learner and naturally curious
- Comfortable and confident working as an individual contributor
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience with Agile development
- Experience with Telerik Kendo libraries
- IdentityServer and SSO
- Familiarity with Trello, Jira, or the like
- B2B SaaS solution experience a plus
ARchitect is a purpose-built interaction management solution used by AR professionals at B2B technology companies to organize, plan, coordinate, track, and measure success of analyst relationships. It includes a continuously maintained database of up-to-date contact information for more than 7,500 analysts from over 1,000 research firms. Companies also use our Premium Content solution to easily monitor research, media quotes, blogs, and social media from 30 leading analyst firms (including Gartner, Forrester, IDC, etc.). Additional products include Event Manager, which enables customers to optimize analyst and spokesperson schedules during events, and Analyst Portal, which provides a secure online environment where companies can share curated content and interact with analysts.
Company Core Values
- Customer Focus – We put our customers first and work hard, across all functions, to ensure their success.
- Collaboration – We help each other succeed and recognize that the best results come from effective teamwork.
- Integrity – We operate with integrity and communicate honestly, openly and with empathy and respect.
- Product Excellence – We strive to deliver the highest quality products that address the needs of our current and future customers.
- Friendly & Fun – We maintain a warm, friendly culture and try to have fun in our jobs and with our colleagues, customers and partners.
- Undisputed market leader in AR management software
- Great reputation among users and the AR community
- Profitable and financially very strong
- Backed by a top-tier private equity firm
- Approx. 20 FTEs with exceptionally high employee retention
- All employees work from home (and always have!)
- 200+ customers including IBM, Oracle, Cisco, Informatica, Palo Alto Networks, CompuCom, Verizon, Accenture, Wipro, and many more
- 108% net retention rate (and some of the most loyal customer advocates you can find)
Qualified? Interested? Send us your resume!