Founded in 2004 and backed by private equity investor Polaris Growth Fund, ARInsights provides the market-leading SaaS platform for B2B technology companies to manage their analyst relations (AR) programs. Our flagship solution, ARchitect, along with multiple complementary products, enables hundreds of leading companies to increase awareness and enhance knowledge-sharing with all the industry analysts that influence their business. ARInsights helps measurably improve the efficiency and productivity of AR professionals every day.
ARInsights is the only company with a proprietary database with research from 30+ firms (including Gartner, Forrester, IDC, etc.) and up-to-date contact information for more than 7,500 analysts from over 1,000 research firms. ARchitect, the company’s core product, includes a comprehensive database integrated with a purpose-built interaction management solution used to organize, plan, coordinate, track and measure success of analyst relationships. ARInsights has also expanded its product portfolio in recent years to include multiple complementary solutions. Premium Content helps customers easily monitor influencer research, blogs, and social media. Event Manager enables users to optimize analyst and spokesperson schedules during events. And the Analyst Portal provides a secure online environment where companies can share curated content and interact with analysts.
- Undisputed market leader in AR management software, with no direct competitors
- Great reputation among users and the AR community
- Profitable with steady double-digit revenue growth
- Backed by a top-tier private equity firm
- 25+ FTEs and growing with exceptionally high employee retention
- 250+ customers including IBM, Oracle, SAP, Siemens, Cisco, Zoom, Palo Alto Networks, Verizon, Accenture, Wipro, and many more
- 106% net retention rate (and some of the most loyal customer advocates you can find)
- Customer Focus – We put our customers first and work hard, across all functions, to ensure their success.
- Collaboration – We help each other succeed and recognize that the best results come from effective teamwork.
- Integrity – We operate with integrity and communicate honestly, openly and with empathy and respect.
- Product Excellence – We strive to deliver the highest quality products that address the needs of our current and future customers.
- Friendly & Fun – We maintain a warm, friendly culture and try to have fun in our jobs and with our colleagues, customers and partners.
About the Role
You will be the only Sales Development Representative (SDR) in the company, taking over this responsibility from a peer who was promoted to Account Executive. You will be considered critical to the company’s success, receive a lot of attention, support, and training from an accomplished leadership and sales team.
Your success and career path will be directly tied to you and the three sales peoples’ success. No politics, confusion, or competing with several other SDR’s to get promoted.
You will report directly to the Sr. Director of Sales with a dotted line to the VP of Global Sales (both senior-level, seasoned sales professionals), supporting their efforts while also learning from and being mentored by them along with an Account Executive.
Improve your skills relative to lead identification; outbound prospecting; inbound lead qualification; email, LinkedIn and phone-based outreach and follow-up; discovery techniques; solution value proposition delivery; product knowledge; and product demonstrations.
You will be part of a growth company’s critical business operation with closer exposure to their strategic decision-making process, and NOT be a “small cog in the wheel” (you will NOT be one of several SDR’s whose exposure is limited to inbound leads, outbound calls, and scheduled appointments).
All employees work from home (and staying that way!)
- Identifying leads to pursue, prospecting to them, responding to inbound leads, following up with clients about renewals, and scheduling and participating in sales meetings.
- How you will be measured: your success will be based on opportunities you create and the company’s overall sales success which is the sum of the three sales executives’ efforts. Their current trajectory and pipeline indicate they are on their way to hit their growth target.
- BDR/SDR for a marketing, sales or customer success software solution company
- Bachelor’s degree
- Positive attitude
- Quick learner
- Excellent collaborator/team player
- Go-getter, proactive
- Naturally curious
- Easily engages people
- Loves a challenge
- Willing to document and share best practices that you discover and develop
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 3 weeks paid vacation plus 10 paid holidays per year
- The variable pay portion is both commission and bonus-based, with quarterly commissions paid based on opportunity creation metrics and end-of-year bonus paid out after year-end based on annual company sales performance
Qualified? Interested? Send us your resume!