Founded in 2004 and backed by private equity investor Polaris Growth Fund, ARInsights provides the market-leading SaaS platform for B2B technology companies to manage their analyst relations (AR) programs. Our flagship solution, ARchitect, along with multiple complementary products, enables hundreds of leading companies to increase awareness and enhance knowledge-sharing with all the industry analysts that influence their business. ARInsights helps measurably improve the efficiency and productivity of AR professionals every day.
ARchitect is a purpose-built interaction management solution used by AR professionals at B2B technology companies to organize, plan, coordinate, track, and measure success of analyst relationships. It includes a continuously maintained database of up-to-date contact information for more than 7,500 analysts from over 1,000 research firms. Companies also use our Premium Content solution to easily monitor research, media quotes, blogs, and social media from 30 leading analyst firms (including Gartner, Forrester, IDC, etc.). Additional products include Event Manager, which enables customers to optimize analyst and spokesperson schedules during events, and Analyst Portal, which provides a secure online environment where companies can share curated content and interact with analysts.
- Undisputed market leader in AR management software
- Great reputation among users and the AR community
- Profitable and financially very strong
- Backed by a top-tier private equity firm
- 20 FTEs and growing with exceptionally high employee retention
- 220+ customers including IBM, Oracle, Cisco, Informatica, Palo Alto Networks, CompuCom, Verizon, Accenture, Wipro, and many more
- 108% net retention rate (and some of the most loyal customer advocates you can find)
- Customer Focus – We put our customers first and work hard, across all functions, to ensure their success.
- Collaboration – We help each other succeed and recognize that the best results come from effective teamwork.
- Integrity – We operate with integrity and communicate honestly, openly and with empathy and respect.
- Product Excellence – We strive to deliver the highest quality products that address the needs of our current and future customers.
- Friendly & Fun – We maintain a warm, friendly culture and try to have fun in our jobs and with our colleagues, customers and partners.
About the Role
ARInsights is accelerating growth in our existing market of analyst relations and is building new applications to expand our addressable market and grow even faster. Our vision is to provide the market-leading influencer management platform for B2B companies that need to ensure what they do, how they do it, and the value they deliver is clearly understood by all relevant analysts and other B2B influencers. We need a top-notch, driven head of product management (PM) to help us execute on this exciting vision.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Director of PM will be an integral member of the company’s leadership team and will own and drive our product strategy. Maintaining a 1-2 year time horizon, you’ll be responsible for identifying and defining product enhancements and new module requirements, validating and prioritizing them, creating epics and user stories, and providing guidance through the development/testing/launch phases. The Director of PM will have one direct report to start and the opportunity to build a small team over time. You and your team will collaborate closely with all stakeholders across the organization, especially Engineering and Customer Experience.
- Own the strategy for all new products and features
- Build and manage the product roadmap and oversee related internal and external communications
- Combine strong customer empathy with a pragmatic ability to prioritize requirements and schedules
- Lead effort to gather direct customer requirements and feedback
- Work closely with Engineering beyond requirements specification, becoming an integral member of the development process, sprints, and launch decisions
- Guide customer-facing knowledge base content development
- Partner with Sales & Marketing on sales enablement and public-facing content
- Conduct competitive and market research
- Collaborate with exec team on pricing and positioning
- Contribute to and collaborate on M&A strategy and activity
- Participate in quarterly board meetings
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 7+ years of technology product management experience
- B2B software experience
- Experience in marketing or providing solutions for marketing
- Experience with reporting, analytics, and workflow functionality
- Usability expertise with an eye for effective design
- Strategic thinker while also execution-driven
- Proven ability to plan and manage multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly detail oriented and organized
- Proactive, collaborative team player with positive/can-do attitude
- Team building & management experience
- Doesn’t shy away from a challenge
- Quick learner and naturally curious
- Growth mindset
- Familiarity with analyst relations
- CRM software experience
- Project management experience
- Experience with Agile development
- Experience using Jira, Confluence and Figma
- General knowledge of Angular or React
- Coding/technical experience a plus
Qualified? Interested? Send us your resume!