About the Job
- Support clients with their product and business questions
- Identify ways for clients to best utilize their software subscription, while finding ways to promote additional, relevant products/services
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the product including the sales and implementation processes, product usability and functionality
- Report directly to VP, Customer Experience & Ops
Founded in 2004 and backed by Polaris Growth Fund, ARInsights provides the market-leading software platform for B2B technology companies to manage their analyst relations (AR) programs. Our flagship solution, ARchitect, along with multiple complementary products, enables hundreds of leading companies to increase awareness and enhance knowledge-sharing with all the industry analysts that influence their business. ARInsights helps measurably improve the efficiency and productivity of AR professionals every day.
ARInsights has 200+ customers – such as IBM, Oracle, Cisco, Informatica, Palo Alto Networks, CompuCom, Verizon, Accenture, Wipro, etc. – who are the “who’s who” of technology companies.
What is analyst relations? It’s one of the most important marketing and communications functions at B2B tech companies today. Join our team and we will teach you all about it! We offer a competitive compensation package including excellent benefits. And being a 100% virtual company, we offer a flexible work style with special emphasis on a balanced lifestyle. ARInsights is an equal opportunity employer.
We are looking for a self-motivated and independent individual with superior customer interaction skills and a strong drive to own and complete important tasks and projects. If you enjoy solving problems and puzzles, you will thrive on our team. Flexibility to work independently and collaborate over the phone and via Zoom is paramount.
Education & Experience
- Four-year college degree
- Experience in customer-facing roles is preferred, but not required
- Prior experience with CRM or other business software solutions (e.g. Salesforce.com, Cision, etc.)
- Strong Excel or Google Sheets skills or the desire to learn Excel/Sheets formulas
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Experience conducting professional and successful training courses
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- An ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects/tasks
- Self-motivated and able to perform well under minimal supervision
More About ARI’s Products
ARchitect is a purpose-built interaction management solution used by AR professionals at B2B technology companies to organize, plan, coordinate, track, and measure success of analyst relationships. It includes a continuously maintained database of up-to-date contact information for more than 7,500 analysts from over 1,000 research firms. Companies also use our Premium Content solution to easily monitor research, media quotes, blogs, and social media from 30 leading analyst firms (including Gartner, Forrester, IDC, etc.). Additional products include Event Manager, which enables customers to optimize analyst and spokesperson schedules during events, and Analyst Portal, which provides a secure online environment where companies can share curated content and interact with analysts.
ARInsights Core Values
- Customer Focus – We put our customers first and work hard, across all functions, to ensure their success.
- Collaboration – We help each other succeed and recognize that the best results come from effective teamwork.
- Integrity – We operate with integrity and communicate honestly, openly and with empathy and respect.
- Product Excellence – We strive to deliver the highest quality products that address the needs of our current and future customers.
- Friendly & Fun – We maintain a warm, friendly culture and try to have fun in our jobs and with our colleagues, customers and partners.
Qualified? Interested? Send us your resume!